Sunday 16 February 2014

What IS This Toy Supposed To Be?

So, while shopping for treats and other things for Lucy this morning, we came across this....


After a time of trying to figure out, what it actually is, we've decided to ask you what you think it is, and even what you would call 'it'?


It's quite.... Scary in honesty, would you buy this for your dog? I mean, it's funny but.... very strange. I think it's a very strange thing to design for a pet anyway.... 


I think I'd call it a WOBUNKIN (WOman BUNny chicKEN) what do you think?


Do any of you have any weird toys for your pets? Leave a comment if you do, it'd be interesting to see them!


Also, Lucy has successfully destroyed her first toy, a kind of milestone in a dogs eyes, I guess.... (photos will be in the next post, it was in a right state when she'd finished with it....)

No comments:

Post a Comment